Holland / Dutch League / 5667

Sparta Rotterdam vs Groningen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sparta Rotterdam - Draw - Groningen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.9% home win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $2.35; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 33% away win for (Groningen) at opening odds $2.70. The fixture favourite (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Groningen) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Sparta Rotterdam 0.001.771.85 +4.5%Groningen +0.002.071.97 -4.8%
01. 1X2
Sparta Rotterdam2.352.45 +4.3%Draw3.053.05Groningen2.702.60 -3.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Sparta Rotterdam -1.54.804.80Groningen +1.51.121.12
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.002.00Under 2.51.701.70
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Sparta RotterdamDrawGroningen
H-H3.904.10 +5.1%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H5.506.00 +9.1%D-D4.504.80 +6.7%D-A6.506.00 -7.7%
A-H30.0025.00 -16.7%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.704.40 -6.4%
04. Pick The Score
Sparta RotterdamDrawGroningen
1-07.007.000-09.009.50 +5.6%0-17.507.50
2-011.0011.001-15.205.80 +11.5%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-18.508.502-212.0012.001-29.509.00 -5.3%
3-025.0025.003-360.0040.00 -33.3%0-335.0030.00 -14.3%
3-119.0019.004-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-323.0021.00 -8.7%
3-223.0023.00Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-330.0023.00 -23.3%
4-070.0080.00 +14.3%    0-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
4-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-470.0070.00
4-250.0060.00 +20.0%    2-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-380.0090.00 +12.5%    3-4150.00100.00 -33.3%
5-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.0090.00 -40.0%    1-5200.00200.00
5-2200.00125.00 -37.5%    2-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
09.009.50 +5.6%33.703.70625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.104.00 -2.4%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.10511.0011.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Sparta Rotterdam1.921.97 +2.6%No 1st Goal9.009.50 +5.6%Groningen2.102.05 -2.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Sparta Rotterdam3.053.10 +1.6%Draw2.002.00Groningen3.403.30 -2.9%
11. Halftime PTS
Sparta RotterdamDrawGroningen
1-04.304.300-02.602.65 +1.9%0-14.704.50 -4.3%
2-013.0013.001-17.507.500-215.0015.00
2-117.0017.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2020-02-16 18:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60