Italy / Italian League /

Spezia vs Crotone 1372

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Spezia - Draw - Crotone) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51% home win for (Spezia) at opening odds $1.75; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 24.8% away win for (Crotone) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Spezia) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Crotone) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Spezia -0.50
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Crotone +0.50
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
01 | 1X2
Spezia
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Draw
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
Crotone
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Spezia -1.5
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
Crotone +1.5
1.33
1.30
-2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.60
Under 2.5
2.15
2.15
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.70
+3.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
12.00
12.00
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Spezia
1.60
1.60
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Crotone
2.45
2.45
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Spezia
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Crotone
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
0-0
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
0-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 20:50:01