Italy / Italian League /
Spezia vs Torino 1346
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Spezia - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Spezia) at opening odds $2.30; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 31.7% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.80
The fixture favourite (Spezia) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Torino) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2023-05-27 07:30:02