Spain / Spanish Cup /

Sporting Gijon vs Cadiz 0949

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sporting Gijon - Draw - Cadiz) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Sporting Gijon) at opening odds $2.25; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 29.7% away win for (Cadiz) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sporting Gijon) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Cadiz) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Sporting Gijon -0.50
2.07
1.91
-7.7%
Cadiz +0.50
1.77
1.91
+7.9%
01 | 1X2
Sporting Gijon
2.25
1.85
-17.8%
Draw
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
Cadiz
3.00
3.70
+23.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sporting Gijon -1.5
5.50
3.75
-31.8%
Cadiz +1.5
1.09
1.20
+10.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Under 2.5
1.49
1.60
+7.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
2.90
-21.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-D
4.00
4.70
+17.5%
D-A
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
0-1
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
2-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
2-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
3-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
1
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
4
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
5
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sporting Gijon
1.90
1.65
-13.2%
No 1st Goal
6.50
8.50
+30.8%
Cadiz
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sporting Gijon
3.05
2.55
-16.4%
Draw
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Cadiz
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
0-0
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
0-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.42
-7.2%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.60
+13.0%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 01:20:02