USA / US Soccer League /
Sporting KC vs LA Galaxy 4607
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sporting KC - Draw - LA Galaxy) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Sporting KC) at opening odds $2.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38% away win for (LA Galaxy) at opening odds $2.35
The fixture favourite (LA Galaxy) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Sporting KC) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2022-08-07 08:20:01