USA / US Soccer League /

Sporting KC vs Minnesota Utd 4642

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sporting KC - Draw - Minnesota Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (Sporting KC) at opening odds $1.77; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 24.8% away win for (Minnesota Utd) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sporting KC) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Minnesota Utd) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

Asian Handicap
Sporting KC -0.50
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Minnesota Utd +0.50
2.02
2.00
-1.0%
01 | 1X2
Sporting KC
1.77
1.77
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Minnesota Utd
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sporting KC -1.5
3.15
3.15
Minnesota Utd +1.5
1.28
1.28
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.07
-3.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.65
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
9.50
9.50
A-H
17.00
17.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-0
8.50
8.50
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-3
30.00
30.00
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
150.00
150.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
5
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sporting KC
1.60
1.60
No 1st Goal
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Minnesota Utd
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sporting KC
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Draw
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Minnesota Utd
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
0-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 08:20:01