USA / US Soccer League /
Sporting KC vs Nashville SC 4679
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sporting KC - Draw - Nashville SC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.3% home win for (Sporting KC) at opening odds $1.67; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 21.2% away win for (Nashville SC) at opening odds $4.20
The fixture favourite (Sporting KC) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Nashville SC) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2023-09-21 07:30:07