France / French League /
St Etienne vs Lens 2980
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (St Etienne - Draw - Lens) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (St Etienne) at opening odds $3.00; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 43.4% away win for (Lens) at opening odds $2.05
The fixture favourite (Lens) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (St Etienne) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83
Last Updated on 2022-01-15 23:50:01