France / French League / 2921

St Etienne vs Nice

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (St Etienne - Draw - Nice) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (St Etienne) at opening odds $2.15; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.1% away win for (Nice) at opening odds $2.95. The fixture favourite (St Etienne) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Nice) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
St Etienne2.151.90 -11.6%Draw3.103.10Nice2.953.50 +18.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
St Etienne -1.54.403.55 -19.3%Nice +1.51.151.22 +6.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.072.07Under 2.51.651.65
03. Halftime-Fulltime
St EtienneDrawNice
H-H3.503.10 -11.4%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.204.80 -7.7%D-D4.804.70 -2.1%D-A7.008.00 +14.3%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A5.006.00 +20.0%
04. Pick The Score
St EtienneDrawNice
1-06.005.50 -8.3%0-09.509.00 -5.3%0-17.508.50 +13.3%
2-09.508.50 -10.5%1-15.205.200-213.0017.00 +30.8%
2-18.007.50 -6.3%2-213.0013.001-210.0011.00 +10.0%
3-021.0017.00 -19.0%3-370.0070.000-340.0050.00 +25.0%
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4250.00250.001-325.0035.00 +40.0%
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score150.00125.00 -16.7%2-335.0040.00 +14.3%
4-060.0050.00 -16.7%    0-4125.00150.00 +20.0%
4-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-490.00100.00 +11.1%
4-280.0070.00 -12.5%    2-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-3150.00150.00    3-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
09.509.00 -5.3%33.703.70630.0030.00
13.803.8046.006.00760.0060.00
23.053.10 +1.6%512.0012.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
St Etienne1.821.72 -5.5%No 1st Goal9.509.00 -5.3%Nice2.202.40 +9.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
St Etienne2.852.65 -7.0%Draw2.032.03Nice3.604.00 +11.1%
11. Halftime PTS
St EtienneDrawNice
1-03.903.80 -2.6%0-02.602.55 -1.9%0-14.805.20 +8.3%
2-012.0011.00 -8.3%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-217.0021.00 +23.5%
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-223.0023.00
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-12-05 01:40:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60