Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stabaek vs Aalesund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stabaek - Draw - Aalesund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.1% home win for (Stabaek) at opening odds $1.65; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 21.8% away win for (Aalesund) at opening odds $4.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stabaek) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Aalesund) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Stabaek
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
Draw
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
Aalesund
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Stabaek -1.5
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
Aalesund +1.5
1.37
1.33
-2.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.60
Under 2.5
2.15
2.15
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stabaek
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Aalesund
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stabaek
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Aalesund
4.40
4.10
-6.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.60
0-0
2.95
2.95
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:50:02