Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stabaek vs Tromso

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stabaek - Draw - Tromso) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Stabaek) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Tromso) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stabaek) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Tromso) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Stabaek
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Tromso
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Stabaek -1.5
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
Tromso +1.5
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.80
1.80
Under 2.5
1.87
1.87
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.60
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
21.00
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.50
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
21.00
21.00
7
50.00
50.00
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stabaek
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Tromso
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stabaek
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Tromso
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
0-0
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
0-1
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.65
Under 1.5
1.40
1.40

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:50:07