France / French League /

Strasbourg vs Lyon 2935

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Strasbourg - Draw - Lyon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.7% home win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $2.80; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 38.6% away win for (Lyon) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lyon) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Strasbourg) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Strasbourg +0.75
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Lyon -0.75
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Strasbourg
2.80
4.00
+42.9%
Draw
3.00
3.40
+13.3%
Lyon
2.30
1.72
-25.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Strasbourg +1.5
1.12
1.30
+16.1%
Lyon -1.5
4.80
3.05
-36.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.83
-8.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.83
+7.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
7.50
+50.0%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
6.50
9.50
+46.2%
D-D
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
D-A
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.80
2.65
-30.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
11.00
+46.7%
0-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
10.00
7.00
-30.0%
2-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
3-0
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
23.00
13.00
-43.5%
3-1
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
12.00
-29.4%
3-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
100.00
200.00
+100.0%
0-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-1
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
1-4
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
4-2
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-1
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Strasbourg
2.15
2.65
+23.3%
No 1st Goal
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
Lyon
1.90
1.58
-16.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Strasbourg
3.50
4.40
+25.7%
Draw
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Lyon
3.00
2.35
-21.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
0-0
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
0-1
4.20
3.50
-16.7%
2-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.65
Under 1.5
1.40
1.40

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 18:50:02