France / French League / 2992

Strasbourg vs Nimes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Strasbourg - Draw - Nimes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49% home win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $1.82; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 22.3% away win for (Nimes) at opening odds $4.00. The fixture favourite (Strasbourg) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Nimes) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Strasbourg1.821.82Draw3.103.10Nimes4.004.00
46. 1/2 Goal
Strasbourg -1.53.353.35Nimes +1.51.251.25
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.152.15Under 2.51.601.60
03. Halftime-Fulltime
StrasbourgDrawNimes
H-H2.802.85 +1.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.504.40 -2.2%D-D4.504.50D-A9.509.50
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A7.507.50
04. Pick The Score
StrasbourgDrawNimes
1-05.205.200-08.008.000-19.509.50
2-07.007.001-15.505.500-221.0021.00
2-17.507.502-215.0015.001-213.0013.00
3-013.0013.003-390.0080.00 -11.1%0-370.0070.00
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-340.0040.00
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-350.0050.00
4-040.0040.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-140.0040.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-270.0070.00    2-4150.00150.00
4-3150.00150.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0100.00100.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.803.80635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.703.7046.506.50770.0050.00 -28.6%
23.053.05513.0013.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Strasbourg1.631.65 +1.2%No 1st Goal8.008.00Nimes2.702.70
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Strasbourg2.502.50Draw2.001.97 -1.5%Nimes4.504.70 +4.4%
11. Halftime PTS
StrasbourgDrawNimes
1-03.503.60 +2.9%0-02.302.45 +6.5%0-16.006.00
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-18.508.00 -5.9%0-225.0025.00
2-121.0017.00 -19.0%2-260.0050.00 -16.7%1-235.0025.00 -28.6%
    Any Other Score19.0015.00 -21.1%    
2019-11-10 02:10:05
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.45Under 0.52.502.50