France / French League /

Strasbourg vs St Etienne 2977

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Strasbourg - Draw - St Etienne) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.5% home win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $2.20; 30.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 28.8% away win for (St Etienne) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Strasbourg) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (St Etienne) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Strasbourg -0.50
2.07
1.85
-10.6%
St Etienne +0.50
1.77
1.97
+11.3%
01 | 1X2
Strasbourg
2.20
1.80
-18.2%
Draw
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
St Etienne
3.10
3.80
+22.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Strasbourg -1.5
4.00
3.35
-16.3%
St Etienne +1.5
1.18
1.25
+5.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
1.97
-4.8%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.72
+4.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
2.75
-23.6%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-D
4.20
5.00
+19.0%
D-A
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-1
8.00
9.50
+18.8%
2-0
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
1-1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Strasbourg
1.85
1.63
-11.9%
No 1st Goal
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
St Etienne
2.30
2.60
+13.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Strasbourg
2.95
2.45
-16.9%
Draw
1.92
2.05
+6.8%
St Etienne
3.80
4.40
+15.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.50
-16.7%
0-0
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
0-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
2-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.40
-4.8%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.65
+8.2%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 18:40:41