France / French League /

Strasbourg vs Toulouse 2942

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Strasbourg - Draw - Toulouse) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $2.15; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 31.7% away win for (Toulouse) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Strasbourg) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Toulouse) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Strasbourg 0.00
1.77
1.77
Toulouse +0.00
2.07
2.07
01 | 1X2
Strasbourg
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Toulouse
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Strasbourg -1.5
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
Toulouse +1.5
1.15
1.10
-4.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.77
1.72
-2.8%
Under 2.5
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
No
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
0-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
0-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.80
5.50
-5.2%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Strasbourg
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
Toulouse
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Strasbourg
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Toulouse
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
0-0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Strasbourg
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Toulouse
2.90
2.80
-3.4%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.80
-1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 21:50:02