Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stromsgodset vs Bodo Glimt

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stromsgodset - Draw - Bodo Glimt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 17.9% home win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $5.00; 20.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 61.7% away win for (Bodo Glimt) at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bodo Glimt) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Stromsgodset) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

01 | 1X2
Stromsgodset
5.00
3.50
-30.0%
Draw
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Bodo Glimt
1.45
1.70
+17.2%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Stromsgodset +1.5
1.58
1.37
-13.3%
Bodo Glimt -1.5
2.15
2.70
+25.6%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.67
1.67
Under 3.5
2.03
2.03
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.50
6.50
-31.6%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
D-H
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
D-D
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
D-A
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
2.05
2.40
+17.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
0-3
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
3-1
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
4-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-3
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-4
21.00
35.00
+66.7%
4-1
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
1-4
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
4-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-4
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
4-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
5-1
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-5
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
5-2
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
2-5
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
70.00
70.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1
11.00
11.00
2
5.20
5.20
3
3.90
3.90
4
4.00
4.00
5
5.00
5.00
6
8.00
8.00
7
13.00
13.00
8
30.00
30.00
9+
40.00
40.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stromsgodset
2.70
2.30
-14.8%
No 1st Goal
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Bodo Glimt
1.45
1.58
+9.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stromsgodset
4.50
3.70
-17.8%
Draw
2.70
2.60
-3.7%
Bodo Glimt
1.90
2.15
+13.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-0
4.30
4.30
0-1
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
2-0
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-2
25.00
25.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
Any Other Score
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.80
1.80
Under 1.5
1.87
1.87

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 02:50:02