Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stromsgodset vs IK Start

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stromsgodset - Draw - IK Start) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $1.87; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 27% away win for (IK Start) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stromsgodset) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (IK Start) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Stromsgodset
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
Draw
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
IK Start
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Stromsgodset -1.5
3.15
2.80
-11.1%
IK Start +1.5
1.28
1.35
+5.5%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
2.07
-8.0%
Under 3.5
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
60.00
60.00
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
5
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stromsgodset
1.65
1.60
-3.0%
No 1st Goal
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
IK Start
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stromsgodset
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Draw
2.20
2.35
+6.8%
IK Start
3.80
3.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
0-0
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
0-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Under 1.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 23:50:02