Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stromsgodset vs Lillestrom

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stromsgodset - Draw - Lillestrom) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $2.55; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38.8% away win for (Lillestrom) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lillestrom) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Stromsgodset) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Stromsgodset
2.55
2.55
Draw
3.40
3.40
Lillestrom
2.30
2.30
02 | 1/2 Goal
Stromsgodset +1.5
1.12
1.12
Lillestrom -1.5
4.80
4.80
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.48
1.45
-2.0%
No
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
4.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
23.00
23.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.70
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
80.00
80.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
40.00
40.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
50.00
50.00
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
150.00
150.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
8
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stromsgodset
2.00
2.00
Lillestrom
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stromsgodset
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Lillestrom
2.85
2.85
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.70
0-0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
0-1
4.40
4.40
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
1
2.50
2.50
2
3.70
3.70
3+
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Stromsgodset
2.55
2.50
-2.0%
Lillestrom
2.40
2.40
No 1st Goal
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
3.75
No
1.20
1.20

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 23:50:02