Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stromsgodset vs Rosenborg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stromsgodset - Draw - Rosenborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.3% home win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $3.40; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 48.2% away win for (Rosenborg) at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Rosenborg) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Stromsgodset) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Stromsgodset
3.40
3.40
Draw
3.50
3.50
Rosenborg
1.85
1.85
02 | 1/2 Goal
Stromsgodset +1.5
1.25
1.28
+2.4%
Rosenborg -1.5
3.35
3.15
-6.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.53
-6.1%
Under 2.5
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
6.00
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
21.00
D-H
8.50
8.50
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
5.00
5.00
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
2.85
2.85
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
2-0
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
50.00
50.00
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
15.00
15.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
40.00
40.00
4-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-4
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-3
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
90.00
90.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
5
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stromsgodset
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Rosenborg
1.65
1.65
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stromsgodset
3.80
3.80
Draw
2.25
2.25
Rosenborg
2.40
2.40
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
0-1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:30:05