Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Stromsgodset vs Sarpsborg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stromsgodset - Draw - Sarpsborg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.3% home win for (Stromsgodset) at opening odds $2.10; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 32.3% away win for (Sarpsborg) at opening odds $2.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stromsgodset) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Sarpsborg) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Stromsgodset
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Draw
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
Sarpsborg
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Stromsgodset -1.5
4.40
4.40
Sarpsborg +1.5
1.15
1.15
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.07
-11.9%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.65
+10.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.40
1.33
-5.0%
No
2.60
2.90
+11.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
3-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
90.00
90.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2
3.80
4.20
+10.5%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
5
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
6
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
7
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
8
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
9+
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stromsgodset
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
Sarpsborg
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
No 1st Goal
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stromsgodset
2.65
2.65
Draw
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Sarpsborg
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
0-0
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
1.95
Even
1.70
1.70
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
1
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
2
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
3+
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Stromsgodset
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Sarpsborg
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.50
3.15
-10.0%
No
1.23
1.28
+4.1%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 23:50:02