Germany / German League /
Stuttgart vs Augsburg 1122
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Augsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 46.8% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $1.90; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 26.2% away win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $3.40
The fixture favourite (Stuttgart) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Augsburg) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15
Last Updated on 2021-05-08 02:00:01