Germany / German League /
Stuttgart vs Darmstadt 1127
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Darmstadt) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 65.7% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $1.37; 20.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.40; 13.8% away win for (Darmstadt) at opening odds $6.50
The fixture favourite (Stuttgart) has a 44.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Darmstadt) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40
Last Updated on 2023-09-23 02:20:02