Germany / German League /
Stuttgart vs Dortmund 1111
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Dortmund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.5% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $3.50; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 50.4% away win for (Dortmund) at opening odds $1.77
The fixture favourite (Dortmund) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Stuttgart) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 00:10:02