Germany / German League /
Stuttgart vs Freiburg 1159
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Freiburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (Freiburg) at opening odds $3.00
The fixture favourite (Stuttgart) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Freiburg) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:20:05