Germany / German League /

Stuttgart vs Monchengladbach 1184

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Monchengladbach) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $2.75; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 42.3% away win for (Monchengladbach) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Monchengladbach) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Stuttgart) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Stuttgart 0.00
2.07
2.02
-2.4%
Monchengladbach +0.00
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
01 | 1X2
Stuttgart
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
Draw
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Monchengladbach
2.10
2.30
+9.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Stuttgart +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
Monchengladbach -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
D-H
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
12.00
0-0
17.00
17.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
125.00
125.00
1-3
13.00
13.00
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-4
60.00
60.00
5-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
100.00
100.00
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
17.00
1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stuttgart
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
No 1st Goal
17.00
17.00
Monchengladbach
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stuttgart
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
Draw
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
Monchengladbach
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
0-0
3.30
3.30
0-1
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
35.00
35.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.58
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-01-17 01:20:01