Germany / German League /

Stuttgart vs Schalke 04 1133

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Stuttgart - Draw - Schalke 04) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Stuttgart) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (Schalke 04) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Stuttgart) has a 40.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.25 whereas the underdog (Schalke 04) has a 59.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Stuttgart -1.00
1.80
1.93
+7.2%
Schalke 04 +1.00
2.02
1.88
-6.9%
01 | 1X2
Stuttgart
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
Draw
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
Schalke 04
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Stuttgart -1.5
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
Schalke 04 +1.5
1.53
1.45
-5.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
Under 2.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
D-D
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-A
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
0-1
17.00
17.00
2-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
35.00
35.00
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
150.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
2
3.60
3.60
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.50
4.50
5
7.50
7.50
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Stuttgart
1.42
1.45
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Schalke 04
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Stuttgart
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Draw
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
Schalke 04
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.30
0-0
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.30
2.30
Under 1.5
1.53
1.53

Last Updated on 2021-02-27 22:10:02