Korea Republic / K League /

Suwon City vs Jeju 4144

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Suwon City - Draw - Jeju) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.7% home win for (Suwon City) at opening odds $3.10; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 44.4% away win for (Jeju) at opening odds $2.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Jeju) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Suwon City) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Suwon City +0.50
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
Jeju -0.50
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
01 | 1X2
Suwon City
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
Draw
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Jeju
2.00
1.90
-5.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Suwon City +1.5
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
Jeju -1.5
4.40
3.55
-19.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.77
-10.2%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.90
+10.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
3.20
2.85
-10.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
0-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-1
5.80
7.50
+29.3%
0-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1
3.90
4.50
+15.4%
2
3.10
3.40
+9.7%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Suwon City
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Draw
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
Jeju
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
0-0
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
0-1
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
Under 1.5
1.35
1.38
+2.2%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
3+
8.00
6.50
-18.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 13:10:06