Asia / Asian Champ /

Suwon vs Guangzhou E 4030

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Suwon - Draw - Guangzhou E) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Suwon) at opening odds $4.50; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 53.3% away win for (Guangzhou E) at opening odds $1.67

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Guangzhou E) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Suwon) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Suwon
4.50
3.80
-15.6%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Guangzhou E
1.67
1.82
+9.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Suwon +1.5
1.37
1.25
-8.8%
Guangzhou E -1.5
2.70
3.35
+24.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
2.00
+21.2%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.70
-17.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
9.50
7.00
-26.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
D-H
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
A-H
40.00
40.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
2.55
2.80
+9.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
0-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
0-1
7.50
5.20
-30.7%
2-0
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-2
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
0-3
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
2-3
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-0
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
0-4
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
4-1
125.00
125.00
1-4
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
4-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-4
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1
5.20
3.90
-25.0%
2
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
3
3.70
3.70
4
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
5
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
6
15.00
25.00
+66.7%
7
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Suwon
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
Guangzhou E
1.55
1.65
+6.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Suwon
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Guangzhou E
2.30
2.50
+8.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
0-0
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
0-1
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
2-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
12.00
17.00
+41.7%

Last Updated on 2020-11-22 17:50:01