England / English League Champ /

Swansea vs Birmingham 1834

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Swansea - Draw - Birmingham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.1% home win for (Swansea) at opening odds $1.97; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 26.2% away win for (Birmingham) at opening odds $3.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Swansea) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Birmingham) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Swansea -0.25
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Birmingham +0.25
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Swansea
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
Draw
3.10
2.90
-6.5%
Birmingham
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Swansea -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Birmingham +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
Under 2.5
1.53
1.55
+1.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.50
+12.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
D-D
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
D-A
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-1
50.00
50.00
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
2
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
3
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
4
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
5
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
6
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
7
80.00
40.00
-50.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Swansea
1.72
1.82
+5.8%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Birmingham
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Swansea
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
Draw
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
Birmingham
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%

Last Updated on 2020-09-19 21:50:10