England / English League Champ /

Swansea vs Coventry 1839

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Swansea - Draw - Coventry) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48% home win for (Swansea) at opening odds $1.85; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 23.4% away win for (Coventry) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Swansea) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Coventry) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Swansea -0.50
1.91
2.07
+8.4%
Coventry +0.50
1.91
1.77
-7.3%
01 | 1X2
Swansea
1.85
1.85
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Coventry
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Swansea -1.5
3.50
3.15
-10.0%
Coventry +1.5
1.23
1.28
+4.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Under 2.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.90
3.05
+5.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-D
4.50
4.50
D-A
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
5.50
+22.2%
0-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-1
8.00
8.00
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
7
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Swansea
1.65
1.75
+6.1%
No 1st Goal
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
Coventry
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Swansea
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Coventry
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
0-0
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-1
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 02:50:02