Europe / UE Nations /

Sweden vs Slovenia 4411

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sweden - Draw - Slovenia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.9% home win for (Sweden) at opening odds $1.67; 26% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.1% away win for (Slovenia) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sweden) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Slovenia) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Sweden -0.75
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
Slovenia +0.75
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
01 | 1X2
Sweden
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Slovenia
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sweden -1.5
3.15
2.70
-14.3%
Slovenia +1.5
1.28
1.37
+7.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.10
+6.6%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.63
-5.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.40
-5.9%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
D-D
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
7.00
5.80
-17.1%
1-1
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
12.00
12.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sweden
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Draw
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Slovenia
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.20
4.40
+4.8%
3+
8.50
8.50

Last Updated on 2022-09-27 23:50:02