Europe / Euro Champ /
Switzerland vs Turkey 2031
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Switzerland - Draw - Turkey) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.2% home win for (Switzerland) at opening odds $1.70; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 21.7% away win for (Turkey) at opening odds $4.10
The fixture favourite (Switzerland) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Turkey) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2021-06-20 23:50:02