Australia / A League /

Sydney FC vs Melbourne City 4576

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sydney FC - Draw - Melbourne City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Sydney FC) at opening odds $2.80; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 40.4% away win for (Melbourne City) at opening odds $2.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Melbourne City) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Sydney FC) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap
Sydney FC +0.25
1.82
1.88
+3.3%
Melbourne City -0.25
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
01 | 1X2
Sydney FC
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
Draw
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Melbourne City
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Sydney FC +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
Melbourne City -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.35
Under 3.5
1.50
1.50
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-D
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-0
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
0-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
21.00
21.00
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
3-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
2
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
5
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
6
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sydney FC
2.10
2.10
No 1st Goal
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
Melbourne City
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sydney FC
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Draw
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Melbourne City
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.75
3.20
+16.4%
0-1
4.30
4.30
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.15
-14.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.60
+10.3%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 15:00:02