Australia / A League /

Sydney FC vs Western Sydney 4591

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Sydney FC - Draw - Western Sydney) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.8% home win for (Sydney FC) at opening odds $1.72; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 21.2% away win for (Western Sydney) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sydney FC) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Western Sydney) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Sydney FC -0.50
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Western Sydney +0.50
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
01 | 1X2
Sydney FC
1.72
1.82
+5.8%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Western Sydney
4.20
3.70
-11.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Sydney FC -1.5
2.80
3.15
+12.5%
Western Sydney +1.5
1.35
1.28
-5.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.77
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.90
-3.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
8.00
8.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
6
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Sydney FC
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Western Sydney
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.85
-2.6%
Even
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Sydney FC
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Western Sydney
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
2.55
2.55
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 14:00:01