Japan / J League Div 3 /
T Miyazaki vs Grulla Morioka 7736
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (T Miyazaki - Draw - Grulla Morioka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.8% home win for (T Miyazaki) at opening odds $2.35; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 33.5% away win for (Grulla Morioka) at opening odds $2.65
The fixture favourite (Grulla Morioka) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (T Miyazaki) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07
Last Updated on 2023-05-27 23:00:08