Argentina / Argentine League /
Talleres Cordoba vs Banfield 5958
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Talleres Cordoba - Draw - Banfield) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Talleres Cordoba) at opening odds $1.77; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 21.2% away win for (Banfield) at opening odds $4.20
The fixture favourite (Talleres Cordoba) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Banfield) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 08:20:01