Singapore / S.League /
Tanjong Pagar vs Tampines 0187
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tanjong Pagar - Draw - Tampines) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 12.9% home win for (Tanjong Pagar) at opening odds $7.00; 19.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 67.9% away win for (Tampines) at opening odds $1.33
The fixture favourite (Tampines) has a 47.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.90 whereas the underdog (Tanjong Pagar) has a 52.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.75
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 17:00:01