Malaysia / M League /

Terengganu vs UiTM Malaysia 4753

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Terengganu - Draw - UiTM Malaysia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 69.2% home win for (Terengganu) at opening odds $1.30; 18% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 12.8% away win for (UiTM Malaysia) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Terengganu) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (UiTM Malaysia) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

01 | 1X2
Terengganu
1.30
1.17
-10.0%
Draw
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
UiTM Malaysia
7.00
11.00
+57.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Terengganu -1.5
1.80
1.55
-13.9%
UiTM Malaysia +1.5
1.85
2.20
+18.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.77
1.55
-12.4%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
D-D
9.50
9.50
D-A
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
A-H
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-D
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-A
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
0-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
0-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
13.00
23.00
+76.9%
1-2
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
3-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
3-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
0-3
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
3-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
60.00
100.00
+66.7%
3-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
Any Other Score
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
2-3
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
4-0
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-4
150.00
250.00
+66.7%
4-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-3
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
3-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-0
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
1-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-2
40.00
40.00
2-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-3
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
1
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
2
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
5
5.20
5.20
6
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
7
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
8
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
9+
50.00
50.00

Last Updated on 2021-05-04 21:50:02