Japan / J League Div 2 /

Thespa Kusatsu vs JEF Utd Chiba 2671

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Thespa Kusatsu - Draw - JEF Utd Chiba) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.4% home win for (Thespa Kusatsu) at opening odds $3.50; 31.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 43.4% away win for (JEF Utd Chiba) at opening odds $2.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (JEF Utd Chiba) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Thespa Kusatsu) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Thespa Kusatsu
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Draw
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
JEF Utd Chiba
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Thespa Kusatsu +1.5
1.12
1.09
-2.7%
JEF Utd Chiba -1.5
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
Under 1.5
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.30
2.45
+6.5%
No
1.50
1.45
-3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
6.50
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
7.50
7.50
D-D
3.90
3.60
-7.7%
D-A
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
5.80
4.80
-17.2%
0-1
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-0
60.00
60.00
3-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-3
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-1
50.00
50.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
200.00
200.00
0-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-1
150.00
150.00
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.80
4.80
-17.2%
1
2.90
2.90
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
4.30
4.70
+9.3%
4
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
5
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
6
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
7
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Thespa Kusatsu
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
JEF Utd Chiba
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
No 1st Goal
5.80
4.80
-17.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Thespa Kusatsu
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
Draw
1.85
1.75
-5.4%
JEF Utd Chiba
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
0-1
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
2-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
25.00
25.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
Under 0.5
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Even
1.55
1.50
-3.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
1
2.35
2.50
+6.4%
2
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
3+
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Thespa Kusatsu
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
JEF Utd Chiba
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
No 1st Goal
2.30
2.10
-8.7%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
7.70
7.70
No
1.03
1.03

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 17:50:02