Japan / J League Div 2 /

Thespa Kusatsu vs Varen Nagasaki 2618

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Thespa Kusatsu - Draw - Varen Nagasaki) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.5% home win for (Thespa Kusatsu) at opening odds $3.50; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 45.7% away win for (Varen Nagasaki) at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varen Nagasaki) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Thespa Kusatsu) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Thespa Kusatsu
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
Draw
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Varen Nagasaki
1.95
2.05
+5.1%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Thespa Kusatsu +1.5
1.22
1.18
-3.3%
Varen Nagasaki -1.5
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
D-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
D-A
4.80
4.80
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
8.00
8.00
2-1
11.00
11.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
3-0
50.00
50.00
3-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
150.00
150.00
0-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-4
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
4.00
3.40
-15.0%
2
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
6
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
7
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Thespa Kusatsu
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
Varen Nagasaki
1.70
1.77
+4.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Thespa Kusatsu
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
Draw
2.03
1.95
-3.9%
Varen Nagasaki
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.20
0-0
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
0-1
3.80
3.80
2-0
21.00
21.00
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 12:50:02