Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Tigre Argentina vs Rosario Central

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tigre Argentina - Draw - Rosario Central) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 52.3% home win for (Tigre Argentina) at opening odds $1.70; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 20.7% away win for (Rosario Central) at opening odds $4.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tigre Argentina) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Rosario Central) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Tigre Argentina
1.70
1.55
-8.8%
Draw
3.30
3.50
+6.1%
Rosario Central
4.30
5.20
+20.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tigre Argentina -1.5
3.15
2.70
-14.3%
Rosario Central +1.5
1.28
1.37
+7.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.70
+3.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.60
2.35
-9.6%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
D-D
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
1-1
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
3-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
3-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tigre Argentina
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Rosario Central
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
0-0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
3+
8.00
7.50
-6.3%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:50:03