Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Tigres UANL vs Club America

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tigres UANL - Draw - Club America) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.5% home win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $2.10; 26.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 31.3% away win for (Club America) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tigres UANL) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Club America) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

01 | 1X2
Tigres UANL
2.10
2.10
Draw
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
Club America
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tigres UANL -1.5
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
Club America +1.5
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.53
-10.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.40
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
D-A
7.00
7.00
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
0-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
1
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
6
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
7
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
8
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tigres UANL
1.82
1.82
No 1st Goal
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
Club America
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Even
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tigres UANL
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Draw
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Club America
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.80
0-0
2.75
2.40
-12.7%
0-1
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.45
+5.1%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.50
-9.1%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 10:00:01