Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Tigres UANL vs Cruz Azul

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tigres UANL - Draw - Cruz Azul) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.9% home win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $1.60; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 18.6% away win for (Cruz Azul) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tigres UANL) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Cruz Azul) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

01 | 1X2
Tigres UANL
1.60
2.05
+28.1%
Draw
3.50
3.00
-14.3%
Cruz Azul
4.80
3.30
-31.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tigres UANL -1.5
2.80
4.40
+57.1%
Cruz Azul +1.5
1.35
1.15
-14.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.10
+10.5%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.40
3.40
+41.7%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.10
5.00
+22.0%
D-D
5.20
4.40
-15.4%
D-A
11.00
7.50
-31.8%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
9.50
6.00
-36.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
2-0
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
1-1
7.50
5.80
-22.7%
0-2
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-2
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
3-0
11.00
17.00
+54.5%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
3-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
3-2
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
Any Other Score
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-3
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
4-0
25.00
60.00
+140.0%
0-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
4-1
25.00
50.00
+100.0%
1-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
60.00
125.00
+108.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
2
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tigres UANL
2.20
2.75
+25.0%
Draw
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Cruz Azul
5.20
3.90
-25.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.30
3.90
+18.2%
0-0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
0-1
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
2-0
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
3+
8.00
8.00

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 09:00:02