Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Tigres UANL vs Puebla

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tigres UANL - Draw - Puebla) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.9% home win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $1.72; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 20.3% away win for (Puebla) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tigres UANL) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Puebla) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

01 | 1X2
Tigres UANL
1.72
1.53
-11.0%
Draw
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Puebla
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tigres UANL -1.5
3.35
2.70
-19.4%
Puebla +1.5
1.25
1.37
+9.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.65
+1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.25
-15.1%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
3.90
-9.3%
D-D
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
D-A
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-0
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-0
35.00
21.00
-40.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.00
6.00
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
23.00
23.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tigres UANL
1.58
1.45
-8.2%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Puebla
2.80
3.30
+17.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.82
-2.7%
Even
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tigres UANL
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Draw
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Puebla
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
0-0
2.60
2.65
+1.9%
0-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.65
+1.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 08:40:01