Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Tigres UANL vs Toluca

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tigres UANL - Draw - Toluca) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.3% home win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $1.58; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 20.2% away win for (Toluca) at opening odds $4.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tigres UANL) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Toluca) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Tigres UANL
1.58
1.50
-5.1%
Draw
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
Toluca
4.40
5.00
+13.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tigres UANL -1.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Toluca +1.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.60
Under 2.5
2.15
2.15
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
D-H
4.50
4.30
-4.4%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
A-H
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-1
10.00
10.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
90.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.20
2
3.50
3.50
3
3.40
3.40
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
15.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
100.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.45
Under 1.5
1.47
1.47

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 08:50:01