Japan / J League Div 2 / 2651

Tochigi SC vs Omiya Ardija

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tochigi SC - Draw - Omiya Ardija) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.7% home win for (Tochigi SC) at opening odds $4.30; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 53.2% away win for (Omiya Ardija) at opening odds $1.67. The fixture favourite (Omiya Ardija) has a 29.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Tochigi SC) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Tochigi SC4.304.10 -4.7%Draw3.403.30 -2.9%Omiya Ardija1.671.75 +4.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Tochigi SC +1.51.301.28 -1.5%Omiya Ardija -1.53.053.15 +3.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.152.15Under 2.51.601.60
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Tochigi SCDrawOmiya Ardija
H-H8.007.50 -6.3%H-D17.0015.00 -11.8%H-A25.0025.00
D-H10.009.50 -5.0%D-D5.004.80 -4.0%D-A4.304.40 +2.3%
A-H40.0040.00A-D15.0015.00A-A2.552.70 +5.9%
04. Pick The Score
Tochigi SCDrawOmiya Ardija
1-010.009.50 -5.0%0-08.509.00 +5.9%0-14.805.00 +4.2%
2-023.0021.00 -8.7%1-16.005.50 -8.3%0-26.506.50
2-113.0013.002-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-27.007.50 +7.1%
3-080.0070.00 -12.5%3-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-312.0013.00 +8.3%
3-150.0040.00 -20.0%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-313.0013.00
3-260.0050.00 -16.7%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-330.0030.00
4-0200.00200.00    0-435.0040.00 +14.3%
4-1150.00150.00    1-440.0040.00
4-2150.00150.00    2-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0250.00250.00    0-590.00100.00 +11.1%
5-1250.00250.00    1-5100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5150.00150.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.509.00 +5.9%33.703.70635.0023.00 -34.3%
13.603.70 +2.8%46.506.50770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.053.05513.0012.00 -7.7%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Tochigi SC2.852.75 -3.5%No 1st Goal9.009.00Omiya Ardija1.551.60 +3.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Tochigi SC4.804.70 -2.1%Draw2.052.05Omiya Ardija2.352.40 +2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
Tochigi SCDrawOmiya Ardija
1-06.006.000-02.402.55 +6.3%0-13.303.40 +3.0%
2-025.0023.00 -8.0%1-19.008.00 -11.1%0-29.509.50
2-135.0025.00 -28.6%2-260.0040.00 -33.3%1-221.0017.00 -19.0%
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2019-11-10 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60