Japan / J League Div 2 /

Tochigi SC vs SC Sagamihara 2630

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tochigi SC - Draw - SC Sagamihara) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.2% home win for (Tochigi SC) at opening odds $1.77; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 21.2% away win for (SC Sagamihara) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tochigi SC) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (SC Sagamihara) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

01 | 1X2
Tochigi SC
1.77
1.92
+8.5%
Draw
3.10
2.85
-8.1%
SC Sagamihara
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tochigi SC -1.5
3.35
3.55
+6.0%
SC Sagamihara +1.5
1.25
1.22
-2.4%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
D-D
4.50
3.80
-15.6%
D-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
A-A
8.00
8.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
0-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
17.00
17.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
70.00
70.00
3-1
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
1
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
6
40.00
40.00
7
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tochigi SC
1.60
1.70
+6.2%
No 1st Goal
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
SC Sagamihara
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tochigi SC
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Draw
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
SC Sagamihara
4.80
4.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
0-0
2.45
2.15
-12.2%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.58
+7.5%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.20
-10.2%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:50:02