Japan / J League Div 2 / 2631

Tokushima V vs FC Yokohama

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tokushima V - Draw - FC Yokohama) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (Tokushima V) at opening odds $2.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 35% away win for (FC Yokohama) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Tokushima V) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (FC Yokohama) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Tokushima V2.402.05 -14.6%Draw3.203.30 +3.1%FC Yokohama2.553.00 +17.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Tokushima V -1.54.803.75 -21.9%FC Yokohama +1.51.121.20 +7.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.80Under 2.51.871.87
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Tokushima VDrawFC Yokohama
H-H4.003.30 -17.5%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H6.005.20 -13.3%D-D5.005.20 +4.0%D-A6.507.50 +15.4%
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A4.305.20 +20.9%
04. Pick The Score
Tokushima VDrawFC Yokohama
1-08.007.00 -12.5%0-011.0012.00 +9.1%0-18.509.50 +11.8%
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-15.205.50 +5.8%0-212.0015.00 +25.0%
2-18.507.50 -11.8%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.5010.00 +17.6%
3-025.0019.00 -24.0%3-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-330.0040.00 +33.3%
3-117.0015.00 -11.8%4-4200.00200.001-319.0025.00 +31.6%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-325.0030.00 +20.0%
4-070.0060.00 -14.3%    0-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-150.0040.00 -20.0%    1-460.0080.00 +33.3%
4-260.0060.00    2-470.0090.00 +28.6%
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0150.00125.00 -16.7%    0-5200.00200.00
5-1150.00125.00 -16.7%    1-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-2150.00150.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0012.00 +9.1%33.603.50 -2.8%621.0017.00 -19.0%
14.504.40 -2.2%45.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.303.30510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Tokushima V1.951.77 -9.2%No 1st Goal11.0012.00 +9.1%FC Yokohama2.032.20 +8.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.82 -1.6%Even1.801.82 +1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Tokushima V3.052.70 -11.5%Draw2.052.15 +4.9%FC Yokohama3.203.50 +9.4%
11. Halftime PTS
Tokushima VDrawFC Yokohama
1-04.504.00 -11.1%0-02.602.70 +3.8%0-14.705.00 +6.4%
2-013.0011.00 -15.4%1-17.007.000-213.0017.00 +30.8%
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-221.0023.00 +9.5%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-10 12:50:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%