Japan / J League Div 2 /

Tokushima V vs Thespa Kusatsu 2674

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tokushima V - Draw - Thespa Kusatsu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.5% home win for (Tokushima V) at opening odds $1.95; 31.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 23.4% away win for (Thespa Kusatsu) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tokushima V) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Thespa Kusatsu) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Tokushima V
1.95
1.87
-4.1%
Draw
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
Thespa Kusatsu
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Tokushima V -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
Thespa Kusatsu +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.50
1.49
-0.7%
Under 1.5
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.20
2.20
No
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
D-D
3.90
4.30
+10.3%
D-A
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
A-H
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
0-0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
2-0
7.00
7.00
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
2-2
19.00
19.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
3-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
50.00
50.00
3-2
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
80.00
-60.0%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
5-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
1
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
2
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
3
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
4
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
5
19.00
19.00
6
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Tokushima V
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
Thespa Kusatsu
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Tokushima V
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Draw
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Thespa Kusatsu
4.70
4.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
0-1
5.80
6.00
+3.4%
2-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1-1
9.50
9.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Under 0.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.20
2.20
Even
1.55
1.55
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
1
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
2
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
3+
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Tokushima V
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Thespa Kusatsu
3.80
3.80
No 1st Goal
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.70
6.70
No
1.05
1.05

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 16:50:02