Japan / J League Div 2 /
Tokyo Verdy vs R Yamaguchi 2619
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Tokyo Verdy - Draw - R Yamaguchi) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Tokyo Verdy) at opening odds $1.95; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.1% away win for (R Yamaguchi) at opening odds $3.30
The fixture favourite (Tokyo Verdy) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (R Yamaguchi) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 14:50:02